WHAT WE DO
• Chat with young people at events and workshops to make them feel comfortable
• Plan and run the Minus18 events you know and love.
• Write, design and shoot for amazing resources and online articles.
• Develop and program the Minus18 website.
• Gain skills through monthly training and personal development sessions.
• Create videos and social media strategies to reach every corner of the country, and help achieve our quest for world domination.
People who are:
• Totally passionate about supporting LGBTI youth and ready to commit
• Between the ages of 16 and 22
• Not afraid to show us their personality
• Share our goal of creating an Australia free from homophobia and transphobia
We encourage applications from all parts of the queer and gender spectrum and applications from people with a disability, people who are neurodivergent, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Your time as Crew is flexible and up to you.
There are heaps of opportunities to become involved in project areas that interest you.
We ask for all Crew members to attend 1 monthly training day (first Saturday of the month) and to check in regularly via our online communication group.